Friday, October 1, 2010

Puppy Love




Remington AKA: Remy "The Digger"
  Oh did I tell you, we are getting a puppy! This is our second try at a puppy for me and my husband. Our first puppy was adopted from a shelter a few months after we were married . Her name was Sierra and she was a doll, but she was only with us a month when she became very ill and we just couldn't pay the vet bills to care for her properly, so I did all I knew how to do and I tearfully took her back to the shelter, I am not sure what happened to her, I understand that the shelter may have put her down and that saddens me, but I do know that I am ready to try again. This time we are getting a male puppy from my sister and his name is Remington, he is always the first puppy to start the barking ruckus, and he is as far as I know the only digger puppy. Remington, or Remy as we affectionately nicknamed him, has already dug himself a basement under the doghouse he currently resides in. I told my husband because he was an Australian Shepherd mix he will not  dig he will want to heard things. Jeff then showed him how to dig during one of our bonding sessions and Remy has been proving me wrong ever since. I must get the dog on my side or else I will outnumbered two males to me ................ Oh wait!! me and my female cat Zorria , but Jeff will say she doesn't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment