Tuesday, October 26, 2010

" I say Taco they say Taco! " " Taco! Taco! Taco! "

Favorite Scene in this movie is  the mimicking parrots.
" I say taco, they say taco". "TACO TACO TACO"
I quote the above right before eating tacos and at least 20 times while preparing them!

Soft Taco or Hard Taco? ...... BOTH!!!!

This tiny Robot is in Taco bliss right now.



                                            
                                        
Taco Cuff Links...why didn't I think of that !!!!


The etymology of the word Taco is derived from a mixture of Mexican and Spanish languages and means " light lunch". Of course there are a variety of ways you can eat taco's, there are Fish Taco's ( not my favorite), Carne Asada Taco's, Taco's Dorados ( better known as Flautas, Rolled Taco's, or for us pale faced people Taquitos) and many more. And trust me on this one guys, the whole debate on what to call a Rolled Taco is a pretty hot issue along the border........ whatever you do , just don't say Taquito!! Regardless of their origin name or shell shape I deem them a number 9 on the tasty scale and will be preparing some along with homemade salsa, for my ever so handsome husband for dinner tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment