Saturday, October 30, 2010

Let's wear that!!


I am starting a Saturday post called "Let's Wear That!", every  Saturday I will be posting pictures of an outfit that I would enjoy  wearing . I am aware that I will never own such clothing but a girl can dream, plus I can also use the ideas to find similar items in thrift stores and such. So here is my first one.                                 
Burgundy Please and Thank You Dress - Modcloth.com
Classy sleek dress with vintage flair, every girl needs one!




Crunching Numbers Sweater - Modcloth.com
Pair the above dress with this cozy cream colored cardigan for chilly weather.




                            These classic heels are named " Sashay" and are found on Zappos. com               




And of course the outfit would not be complete without a feminine cameo brooch.
Found on Etsy.com Almondine's Art Shop
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment