Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Belly Button Booty!

You can dust your computer keys with their hair, tickle your sleeping husbands nose, and get creeped out by the strange overly tan  wrinkle ridden faces. That's right my peeps! I'm talking about Troll Dolls! Troll Dolls were invented by a danish fisherman and woodcutter by the name of Thomas Dam , I am guessing that this man must have had a sense of humor .  I have fond memories of my childhood Troll Doll days. I would comb and brush the rainbow tinted  Einstein-like hair endlessly,  trying to stop it from defying gravity and popping back up in that classic wild Troll look. Another favorite pastime was collecting all that fancy belly button lint treasure, or booty as I like to call it. Most of my Troll dolls were identifiably mine because I enjoyed picking the jewels out of their belly buttons. I am sure I am not the only strange child that stole jewels from Troll bellies ............ please tell me I am not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment