Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I will miss my sunshine......

You are my Sunshine Cards by: AshleyPaul Etsy.com


The best man I have ever known, a selfless, loving, and joyful man, and a man I do not deserve. What is a husband? Mine is all of the above and then some. Some days I feel unworthy of the love God has granted me . Jeff is my sunshine, he is my encourager, one who brings me closer to God when I am in doubt. I will miss my love ever so much in the next 6 months. We have two weeks of joy to spend together until he leaves for Army Basic Training, and after that a piece of my heart will be temporarily gone. My love, thank you for the sacrifices you will make for our family in the next 6 months. I Love You <3


                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment